This lemon cake is perfect for occasions. Top it off with our Whipped Frosting that’s the perfect light and fluffy complement to this moist cake. So, guys here is the Lewis aptekar again with the recipe of Lemon Cake.
Here are the Ingredients:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature, plus more for pans
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled), plus more for pans
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs plus 3 large egg yolks
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced and seeded
Preheat stove to 180˚C.
Oil and line a square 18cm preparing tin.
Set up all cake fixings together in a nourishment processor, all together above and prepare for 15 seconds.
Empty blend into tin and heat for 20-25 mins.
For garnish – blend the lemon squeeze, sugar and bubbling water together. This ought to be runny. Spoon topping onto cake while hot. Leave in tin before turning out when cool.
*This formula can likewise be made with electric hand blenders. Place all cake fixings in a bowl in the expressed request and blend until joined.
Also can read: Lewis Aptekar : Classic Yellow Cake